• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I know BP - but this is a big issue for me - someone who can hold his drink.... my dad doesn't drink, been dry for about 25 years, I vaguely recall the days when he was pissed and he wasn't violent or anything, but he was a fliping stupid drunk... and new boy he's got the whole Irish mentality going on and it's unnecessary.... I've told him he either cops himself on and stops being so ******* stupid or thats it....
    Well you have told him - communication is very very important. Remember that men are very very stupid and don't listen - you have to make sure he repeats it back to you so he has understood!! Men can be such idiots sometimes...

Can you tell us what he does when drunk(gym that is)? Is it that bad - we all do silly things when drunk.

How often does he get drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Well you have told him - communication is very very important. Remember that men are very very stupid and don't listen - you have to make sure he repeats it back to you so he has understood!! Men can be such idiots sometimes...

Can you tell us what he does when drunk(gym that is)? Is it that bad - we all do silly things when drunk.

How often does he get drunk?
      Well I don't know how often cos I suppose I've only known him a couple of months....

He was just stupid.... acting the dick and stuff.... aggggghhhhhhhhhh this is horrible... I thought he was ok - I could see us being together for a long time....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I don't want him to be a seasoned pro - I just want him to realise he can't handle his beer -
        Aaaaaaah. Gotcha.

Point taken then - tell him to stop being a knob
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
          Aaaaaaah. Gotcha.

Point taken then - tell him to stop being a knob
          I did - he's gone off now with his tail between his legs....
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

He'll be back, if he's got any sense.
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
              He'll be back, if he's got any sense.
              He will be back - like the terminator...

Comment

we'll see.....
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Right I'm off - going to the opticians for some contact lenses.... see ye later

And, thanks boys....
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

I'm newly single

(But I'm a total lightweight when it comes to drinking)
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Right I'm off - going to the opticians for some contact lenses.... see ye later

And, thanks boys....
                      How can people be up and out so early on a Saturday morning? I'm not planning on getting out of bed for at least another hour...

Have fun at the opticians...
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X