• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's managed to give herself food poisoning....

Comment

To such an extent that she ended up in a clinic on a drip...

Comment

So my dear mother is now in total panic mode... and there's bugger all she can do, since niece is in China & she's in Wales.

Comment

My sister seems fairly unconcerned...

Comment

Sis is off to China in May to see how niece is getting on...

Comment

One might observe that it's ok for some...

Comment

That'll teach her to eat foreign...

Hi Zeity - doin' good boy - how's yerself?
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

But then I don't aspire to the heights of HR that my sis has achieved...

Comment

In fact, I think I don't really aspire to anything much any more...

Comment

Had a pensions update thingy from Standard Life the other day...

It's going to be worth £1500 p.a. if I'm lucky.

Comment

Working...
                      X