• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    You've never actually smelled any Brut, have you...
    The last brute CM smelt wore a string vest and drank Stella.

Comment

Great success with the call to British Gas over my direct debit...

I think they've just lost a customer.

Comment

Thank god for minature hard drives and the dos command xcopy. All of ClientCo's network belong to me.

Oh, also doing the last day clear down!

Comment

It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I'm back - just been to the court. My decree nisi was issued this morning.... I'm nearly there

The judge was lovely - he said "I hope you now have closure, my dear"
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I'm back - just been to the court. My decree nisi was issued this morning.... I'm nearly there

The judge was lovely - he said "I hope you now have closure, my dear"
              A decree nisi (non-absolute ruling) is a ruling by a court that does not have any force until such time that a particular condition is met. Once the condition is met the ruling becomes decree absolute and is binding. Typically, the condition is that no new evidence or further petitions with a bearing on the case are introduced to the court.

This form of ruling has become a rarity in recent times, with one exception—in some jurisdictions it is still a standard stage of divorce proceedings. In the United Kingdom one judge approved 34 decrees nisi in just over a minute. [1] This allows time for any party who objects to the divorce to come forward with those objections. It is also at times termed as rule nisi. In most common law jurisdictions, a decree nisi must be obtained in possession proceedings before the court will order foreclosure under a mortgage enforcement.
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                A decree nisi (non-absolute ruling) is a ruling by a court that does not have any force until such time that a particular condition is met. Once the condition is met the ruling becomes decree absolute and is binding. Typically, the condition is that no new evidence or further petitions with a bearing on the case are introduced to the court.

This form of ruling has become a rarity in recent times, with one exception—in some jurisdictions it is still a standard stage of divorce proceedings. In the United Kingdom one judge approved 34 decrees nisi in just over a minute. [1] This allows time for any party who objects to the divorce to come forward with those objections. It is also at times termed as rule nisi. In most common law jurisdictions, a decree nisi must be obtained in possession proceedings before the court will order foreclosure under a mortgage enforcement.
                Yes, AG - spot on
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post

Mine was granted nearly 2 years ago now and I'm still waiting for my decree absolute (due to wrangling over the financial settlement).
                  The party (the applicant) granted the decree nisi has got to wait 11 weeks before they can apply for the decree absolute.
                  Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 4 April 2008, 10:49.
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    Mine was granted nearly 2 years ago now and I'm still waiting for my decree absolute (due to wrangling over the financial settlement).
                    The party (the applicant) granted the decree nisi has got to wait 11 weeks before they can apply for the decree absolute.
                    Not here - 6 weeks and one day which makes it - 19 May
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

just had a Grand National sweepstake round the office

my 2 horses will be dog food by the end of the race if they ever make it
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X