• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One squireel pie factory opened...

Unemployment 0 %
    Transport 100 %
    Criminality 0 %
    Pollution 1 %

pop=856, rank=158

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      Goodnight and farewell, as this evening draws to a timid, yet hopeful close ; awash with hopes and dreams of a better day beyond it, where all that is right with the world will rematerialise once more to fight the tyranny of oppression, greed, hatred and murder that bedevil and besmirch our race and tarnish us with the shame of imagining that in some far-flung corner of the universe we have the temerity to call ourselves a "civilised race" if such a thing existed at all except in the minds of the idealists and fantasists who no doubt are coccooned safely in their beds of a 1001 perfect dreams, oblivious to the rancor and mayhem that manifests daily in the waking world.
      civilised? do you mean HRH?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        Nighty night Im off for a funny fag then bed

Don't smoke it - put it in a rice crispy cake!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          I know - I was saying to RH today - I really wanted him to **** off but he was a good target when I was feeling bitchy....
          Is there a time you don't feel bitchy?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I made them get out of my bloody way quick sharp

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Quiet in here tonight... was it something I said?
              yes

HTH

Comment

morning Padster

stopped calling you scrubber now as you didn't comment on it the last 2 times i said it
                Married

Comment

Train services between Glasgow Central and Whifflet are being disrupted due to animals on the line in the Baillieston area.

Alterations and delays of up to 45 minutes can be expected.

The estimated time for a normal train service to resume is by approximately 08:00.

i thought trains killed humans so why are animals protected
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                    morning Padster

stopped calling you scrubber now as you didn't comment on it the last 2 times i said it
                    morning AG

who were you taliking to there? scrubber - must be CM?

oh dear am I in BIG trouble now...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                      Train services between Glasgow Central and Whifflet are being disrupted due to animals on the line in the Baillieston area.

Alterations and delays of up to 45 minutes can be expected.

The estimated time for a normal train service to resume is by approximately 08:00.

i thought trains killed humans so why are animals protected
                      It is outside the M25 - who cares.....

Comment

Working...
                      X