• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      Creator and author of the 100,000th TPD reply
      As per my post of yesterday, realityhack was the creator of the 100000th TPD reply, i.e. the 100001th TPD post. You were the author of the 99999th TPD reply, the 100000th TPD post.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        As per my post of yesterday, realityhack was the creator of the 100000th TPD reply, i.e. the 100001th TPD post. You were the author of the 99999th TPD reply, the 100000th TPD post.
        There's an echo in here, coming all the way from 7007:
        http://forums.contractoruk.com/243184-post7007.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
          Congratulations, when is it due?

Before me and Tay get married... thought it would look better in the pics
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            There's an echo in here, coming all the way from 7007:
            http://forums.contractoruk.com/243184-post7007.html

Please tell me you did a search on your spidered copy for that

That was before my time in TPD - I didn't post here until August last year. no doubt you'll be back in a minute to give me the details!!

I believe that the post said "Duh - a cat!" to which Diver replied "Thank you, you little faqqer, you" if my memory is correct.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I'm going home, it's been a very long day and I need a rest now
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Please tell me you did a search on your spidered copy for that

That was before my time in TPD - I didn't post here until August last year. no doubt you'll be back in a minute to give me the details!!

I believe that the post said "Duh - a cat!" to which Diver replied "Thank you, you little faqqer, you" if my memory is correct.
                  I found it last night when I was doing my binary search for the deleted post - I had the database open in one tab and TPD in another, and narrowed it down by going back and forth in ever-decreasing circles, seeing if the CUK ID of the first post on a page correlated with the spidered TPD ID

Your first TPD post

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Night angel

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I found it last night when I was doing my binary search for the deleted post - I had the database open in one tab and TPD in another, and narrowed it down by going back and forth in ever-decreasing circles, seeing if the CUK ID of the first post on a page correlated with the spidered TPD ID

Your first TPD post
                      I found my first post by searching for "faqqer" in TPD, which I knew was in Diver's response.

I then found out the next time my username was mentioned was in a welcome back message from oracleslave on November 1st. At which point I was a long way from Godlike, and had about 100 TPDs, since I said that I was 400 TPDs off my target.

So between November and now, I've had quite a few TPD posts.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X