• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katie View Post
    That made me laugh!

Well done, CM!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      BrowneIssue reads every post.

I've got to get up in 5 hours and 7 minutes.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

In the time it's taken me to make a cuppa, the wind has increased by about 30 mph
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

I've got to get up in 5 hours and 7 minutes.
          Go to bed then or you will be like a zombie all day

Comment

Wind is really howling now

Glad I had a new roof put on

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Congrats, but no-one ever remembers the bronze medal position!
              It's the one where you flick two 2p pieces onto the bed and she puts a knee on each one. You have to then bonk her balancing a 10p on your head - if you come first it's a silver and if she comes first it's a gold.

How could you forget THAT?

(Party Games for Grown-Ups, Puffin Books, 1976)

Comment

Something just blew over outside. bet it was that steel cabinet again
                Should have made it more secure after the last event

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                  Maybe it is the wrong time of the month for Xen?
                  Duh!

How obvious, with hindsight.

Comment

McVities dark chocolate biscuits just don't dunk like they used to.
                    It's all this reduced fat lark. the biscuits take ages to go soggy now

Comment

It's a good thing the touring caravan is loaded with junk, it would blow over otherwise tonight .

Comment

Working...
                      X