• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    <WANDERS IN>

Are we at the 100,000 post mark yet?

No.

</WANDERS IN>
    No! You'll just have to wait

Lurk
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      No! You'll just have to wait

Lurk
      OK, I'll go back to General for a bit then.

Comment

OK, I'll go back to General for a bit then.
        I'll follow you and hound you through the threads if you do

Comment

Woof woof.

I'm off...

Byeeeeeee

Shouldn't take more than 8 or 9 tries to get this box back up tomorrow...

It's distinctly odd how the slower machines seem to last longer... must be less stress on the electrons or something.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Woof woof.

I'm off...

Byeeeeeee

Shouldn't take more than 8 or 9 tries to get this box back up tomorrow...

It's distinctly odd how the slower machines seem to last longer... must be less stress on the electrons or something.
            Goodnight Z

Comment

Still with us...

Thanks for asking...
              Good, good.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I've sorted out al the bank statements now. For the first time in years, there's none missing!

Now to reconcile them in Quicken.

But first, a beer, methinks. I'm gasping.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Rocking

RAOFLMAO
                  It's unnecessary scaremongering.

It does not lead to blindness nor hairy hands.

Christ, I should know. I barely slept between the ages of 13 and 16.

Comment

Wonderful....

That's the last Lost episode for an unspecified while...

"Back later on in the spring" according to the totally uninformative Sky announcer person.
                    So you want Lost. And you would like listings for its reappearance.

Do you have last Lost list lust?

Comment

<WANDERS IN>

Are we at the 100,000 post mark yet?

No.

</WANDERS IN>
                      GET BACK IN HERE AND GET SOME DRIVELLING DONE YOU BASTARD!

I dunno.

They expect us to do all the work round here.

Comment

Working...
                      X