• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

NickFitz
    got
    a

Merely for completeness

Millennium!!!
    Does anyone else burst into mental song on seeing these?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Does anyone else burst into mental song on seeing these?
      Er, no, now you mention it...

Comment

Rocking

RAOFLMAO
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Wonderful....

That's the last Lost episode for an unspecified while...

"Back later on in the spring" according to the totally uninformative Sky announcer person.

A bit like "Bones" then, which is currently showing various repeats from Seasons 1 & 2 while they keep us waiting for the remaining 3 or 4 episodes of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            What is even stranger, is that when I posted just now, I noticed the spellcheck wasn't working. Then I realised that I was in IE and not Firefox
            I didn't even realise I still had IE on the system
            This "medication" you are on.

Do you get it from a chemist or from some dodgy geezer in the pub?

'Cos it must be good gear!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I've now come to the conclusion that I can't understand any of this crap any more... and what's more, I no longer care.
              Oh, Zeity!

You have no idea just how much better you've made me feel.

Comment

<WANDERS IN>

Are we at the 100,000 post mark yet?

No.

</WANDERS IN>

Comment

Naughty pc was most recalcitrant today...

BSODs like nobody's business.

And this piece of crap took about 10 tries before it half booted up... and another 10 tries before it got all the way.

Then AVG decided that its latest download required yet another reboot.

I think this one has chinese capacitor rot, like the one I was playing with in work, though, come to think of it, the one in work has a Duron 800MHz while this one has an Athlon 1Ghz... must be of the same or similar vintages... maybe the electrons have worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    This "medication" you are on.

Do you get it from a chemist or from some dodgy geezer in the pub?

'Cos it must be good gear!
                    Must be, it's got the computer as confused as I am

Comment

Naughty pc was most recalcitrant today...

BSODs like nobody's business.

And this piece of crap took about 10 tries before it half booted up... and another 10 tries before it got all the way.

Then AVG decided that its latest download required yet another reboot.

I think this one has chinese capacitor rot, like the one I was playing with in work, though, come to think of it, the one in work has a Duron 800MHz while this one has an Athlon 1Ghz... must be of the same or similar vintages... maybe the electrons have worn out.
                      Or taken another path to enlightenment

Comment

Working...
                      X