• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    We started making one in A level Physics but the teacher lost his bottle.
    I built it in the attic

I was trying to build a rail gun
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I am off to bed now.

G'night BI

G'night AtW

G'niight everybody else
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I am off to bed now.

G'night BI

G'night AtW

G'niight everybody else
        Good night, Diver.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The gardener has been taking two payments each month, I see.

A polite phone call is in order, methinks.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm bored now.

So I'm going to bed.

What's Going On?
            Currently Active Users: 93 (7 members and 86 guests)
            View Who's Online
            BrowneIssue, Clippy, dimoumninaigh, Drifter, Spacecadet

Good night Clippy!

Good night Drifter! (a Grade A lurker!)

Good night Spacecadet!

Comment

Hello, NF! Have fun!

(Why is there a gap in the smilies on the top line?)

Comment

Muggins does the drivelling, OtherBod gets the palinilap.

It's not my fault is it
                Last edited by NickFitz; 24 March 2008, 03:58.

Comment

Golly.

All alone.
                  Feel sorry for Golly.

Golly has no friends.

FFS, why is the RTE playing silly buggers with whitespace preceding smileys...

Comment

No. Dolly says she has to stay in to wash her hair and do a pregnancy test.
                    I could have posted a very long response to whojamiflip's "got a girl up the stick" thread, but chose not to.

It would have included such remarkable episodes as having a paternity test done which showed that I wasn't the father, then finding out that the owner of the company that did the paternity test had been jailed for sending out fictitious paternity test results, then discussing the fraudulent activity at length over the phone with the Detective Inspector responsible for the investigation (in the same office as my boss and all my colleagues except the receptionist, because that's what happens when you're working in a company that only has eight employees) before having another paternity test done whose results correlated with the original paternity test, all of which means that I'm not the father of that particular (now) seven-year-old child - although he's such a bright, intelligent chap that I would be proud to actually be his father, if I actually was.

But I'm not sure 2uk could follow any of that, so I didn't bother

EDIT: I just thought I'd mention that the mother only contacted me when the child was six weeks old, and never sought to impose any responsibility on me, stating straight away that she would not be looking to me for assistance (financial or otherwise), but that she wouldn't want to deprive me of the opportunity of being involved as much or as little as I chose, if it turned out that he was my child. And she's a lawyer, so she knew her options...
                    Last edited by NickFitz; 24 March 2008, 04:26. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Is the pope a 7th day adventist
                      SSH!

You're not supposed to tell people that

Comment

Working...
                      X