• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S23 10,000
    zeitghost 9,157
    BrilloPad 8,768
    Diver 8,633

BrowneIssue 7,651
    TheFaQQer 7,339
    cailin maith 6,643
    NickFitz 4,801

Not far enough
    I like a challenge
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Do you want advice on methods, or merely support and motivation?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        How come so many simpletons have gathered in one place? Do you all share a gene that has mysteriously lead you here and you have now found happiness and comfort in your daily waving and 'stories' about 'going to a meeting' or 'eating some food'.

Creepy.

VERY creepy.
        Xen baby got a pali!

Well done!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I need to pee

Back in a mo with more detail

Comment

How come so many simpletons have gathered in one place? Do you all share a gene that has mysteriously lead you here and you have now found happiness and comfort in your daily waving and 'stories' about 'going to a meeting' or 'eating some food'.
            Well, what did you have for breakfast? I must remember to ask you when I'm next in Real Time™.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I know - group hug for Xen -

Perhaps one of these is needed each day for the first time Xen baby posts in TPD?

Comment

I'd rather attach electrodes to my testicles.
                Xen baby, you so need a teddy bear.

Now St Valentines is over, they are cheap in the shops. Get your mum to buy you a teddy of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Perhaps one of these is needed each day for the first time Xen baby posts in TPD?
                  Er! He's in the top 20 tpd posters BI.

That's what's so strange about his posts recently

Comment

1. DS23 10,000
                    2. zeitghost 9,157
                    3. BrilloPad 8,768
                    4. Diver 8,636
                    5. BrowneIssue 7,656
                    6. TheFaQQer 7,339
                    7. cailin maith 6,643
                    8. NickFitz 4,801
                    9. FiveTimes 4,365
                    10. Bear 3,770
                    11. Fortune Green 2,209
                    12. DiscoStu 2,022
                    13. Jog On 1,771
                    14. PRC1964 1,435
                    15. n5gooner 1,290
                    16. Troll 1,058
                    17. Xenophon 947
                    18. DaveB 930
                    19. Sockpuppet 807

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Er! He's in the top 20 tpd posters BI.

That's what's so strange about his posts recently
                      I know. But he wants to play the newbie troll so hard it seems he is desperate for the attention he is getting. So I am happy to play along.

I think something must have upset him recently - he always seems to be on the edge of revealing something to do with personal relationship(s).

I think he is envious of the TPD openness but does not have the skills to fully participate. Given time, he'll open up to someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X