• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Anyway, supper's ready - I think it's just thee and me here now BI, so nighty night, and may you have a lucrative, and maybe even rewarding, week at YourClientCorp

Bye for now
    Thank you, and enjoy your supper. Bye!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Only when it's all I've got to do

Well done!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

What's Going On?
        Currently Active Users: 124 (3 members and 121 guests)
        View Who's Online
        BrowneIssue, NickFitz, Tubby
        Tubby?

Comment

Tubby

Not worth listening to

Last Activity: Today 03:13
          Viewing Thread UK Stag Nights @ 03:13

Total Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)
          How strange!

Comment

8th March 2008, 00:46 #92706
            Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            #88788 Well done!
            I should be getting sponsorship for this.

In 2 days and 3 hours I have read 3,918 posts.

Yet I'm still 1,507 posts behind RealTime™.

Not much point going to bed now. May as well crack on...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Today I have to organize the building of a fence and the preperation of a BTL prop for a new tenant. Whoopy doo!

exciting innit

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Total Posts: 8,311 (61.63 posts per day) It's plummeting!
                Total Posts: 8,574 (62.76 posts per day)

Clawing my way back ... slowly ...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Still not signature turned on by BI - why cant you add it to every post as a default setting like I do?

TPD Club Credentials: 27000; 28000; 32000; 52000; 59999; 65535; 67000; 69000; 76543; 80000; 82000; 87000; 92000; 7000 TPD posts and at least 45 palis! Also... Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". TPD stats from 2008-03-04 06:30 are here and here.

So it is now 6 days out of date

Comment

morning all

Comment

Unemployment 0 %
                      Transport 97 %
                      Criminality 2 %
                      Pollution 2 %

pop=674, rank=158

Comment

Working...
                      X