• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Hi Katie

How's the horse?
    I've noticed that over the past few days, you have been absent every time she appears

CM and I were PM'ing back and forth continuously while K was posting earlier. so I don't think it's CM any longer
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Fuzzy's chicken soup for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Afternoon denizens

Fuzzy's chicken soup for lunch
        They should have plucked the chicken first

Hi! NF

Comment

Ah crap... time to get back to work

At least I've got interesting stuff to do today

Later

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            It is incredible how much difference a mattress can make - and no pain worse than back pain (except maybe tooth pain?).

I hope you are doing the exercises Diver suggested earlier?

Also, I found this article (and the 5 exercises) very useful :-
            http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1774836,00.html
            I have a set of back exercises to do - that's all the quack will suggest, plus dicolfenac.

Getting slowly better, but it's not worth risking it. I've told the client that if there is work for me to do at home, let me know, but I won't be back on site until it's better.

They are understanding though, and I'm not getting any grief or anything like that. It's all in the timing though - this week I really wanted to be there for meetings.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I've noticed that over the past few days, you have been absent every time she appears

CM and I were PM'ing back and forth continuously while K was posting earlier. so I don't think it's CM any longer
              No-one is above suspicion until she pops them out at the next CUK do.

CM did at the first one, IIRC
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I'm going for Binocular.

Not that I've really looked since Young Hustler let me down in 1994.
                Nah, Irish winner for the first race... gets the crowd going.

virtual fiver bet ?

Comment

I have a set of back exercises to do - that's all the quack will suggest, plus dicolfenac.

Getting slowly better, but it's not worth risking it. I've told the client that if there is work for me to do at home, let me know, but I won't be back on site until it's better.

They are understanding though, and I'm not getting any grief or anything like that. It's all in the timing though - this week I really wanted to be there for meetings.
                  Are you on any pain relief?

Comment

But you would say that, wouldn't you Spartacus?

Plus - no-one has identified my two fembots yet....
                    It takes a very very strange guy to run a fembot. Probably psychologically equivalent to a Transvestite or a HeShe in the real world

Comment

No-one is above suspicion until she pops them out at the next CUK do.

CM did at the first one, IIRC
                      I eafgerly await my invite to her horse show - I still reckon she is real. but I always seem to be proved wrong on these things - I am too gullible.

Comment

Working...
                      X