• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    And there's a copy of, I think, the third issue on the shelf over there - the one reviewing the original Tandy computer
    Three of us took it in turns one morning to key in a program from a magazine for the school TRS-80.

I was doing the last bit and moved the keyboard a bit nearer ... fzzzzt click.

The keyboard was connected by a ribbon cable that just fell out when you moved the keyboard and made the machine reset.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Between that and the wobbly RAM pack on the ZX80, one could get right royally annoyed.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Nick Jr have got Rainbow on at the moment.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Personally, I liked the rack-mounted RML 380Z.

It was the woofer's wotsits.

Comment

That took me back a bit.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Evening all
              That boy go raaaaaaa
              Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Now I'm watching Pleasantville.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I've seen it before, and quite enjoyed it.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Waiting for MrsF to come back from the shop with some chocolate.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      This is the Night Mail "Daddy, what's Night Mail?" crossing the border,Bringing the cheque "Daddy, what's a cheque?" and the postal order "Daddy, what's postal order?",
                      Letters for the rich, letters for the poor,
                      The shop at the corner "Daddy, why's a shop at the corner?"and the girl next door.
                      And then some toe-rag at the delivery office thieves it anyway.

Or chucks the sack in the canal.

Comment

Working...
                      X