• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    In the stocks for you, chum.
    CM - pass a ferret and that tub of Vaseline.

<puts on a rubber glove>

a picture of that will stick in my mind for days now
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I have a train to catch - later folks
      Later dude

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

We discussed this before Christmas, in person. It was a very different conversation then.

As I've posted elsewhere today, your idea last summer was that TPD was the best place for drivel, which it still is.

If you have a problem with the direction that TPD has taken, then I suggest you raise it with the person who helped change the direction the most, when he comes back for the 100000th post.

Or go to shout99 and talk to Wendigo about it.

Or actually do something to raise the quality of the board to it's "once great level". I appreciate that it must have been four months since we did this discussion about how great it used to be, and you must be incredibly bored, but even I have better things to do than revisit it for the umpteenth time.
        Sensitive boy, aren't you?
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Lundy Fastnet Irish Sea:
          West or southwest 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8. Rough or very rough. rain then showers. Moderate or good, occasionally poor...

<screaming, distressed squirrel noises, sound of Champagne corks popping>

Shannon Rockall Malin Hebrides:
          Southerly veering westerly 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe gale 9. rough or very rough, occasionally high later. Rain then squally showers. Moderate or good, occasionally poor...
          you are such a nutjob....
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

a picture of that will stick in my mind for days now
            You and me both

It'll be a long time until I head back to Yorkshire again
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              you are such a nutjob....
              You next, my hairy-arsed trucker goddess - off with the lot and pass me the whipped cream and hazelnuts. I'll show you ways to eat a Cadbury's Creme Egg that would make even Zeity's lizardy eyes water.

Faeroes Southeast Iceland:
              Southeasterly becoming cyclonic 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe gale 9, then variable 4 in Southeast Iceland later. Very rough or high. rain then wintry showers. Moderate or poor, occasionally good...

Comment

watcha

Comment

You next, my hairy-arsed trucker goddess - off with the lot and pass me the whipped cream and hazelnuts. I'll show you ways to eat a Cadbury's Creme Egg that would make even Zeity's lizardy eyes water.

Faeroes Southeast Iceland:
                  Southeasterly becoming cyclonic 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe gale 9, then variable 4 in Southeast Iceland later. Very rough or high. rain then wintry showers. Moderate or poor, occasionally good...

oh, don't you're turning me on
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    watcha
                    Quick - grab him. Xen - pass the fluffy handcuffs and that starfish.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      watcha
                      Hello again 5x

Comment

Working...
                      X