• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    That was NF referring to BBC Elite.

Did you know you can download a Speccy Emulator and play the Spectrum version? (my preferred version).

I spent a couple of months playing the more recent adaptations a couple of years back.

That damned Elite can still take over your life.

I'll berate him later then
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I've already impressed them no end, with the arterial spray and the resultant screaming foul language.
      Then it's best you don't lay a new patio this year, otherwise the Old Bill will just dig it up again.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

"Tons of Pussy"

There's some work to do to catch up with the UK ranked number 1:

Tons of Pussy.

Population

Revenues
        12882800 €

Unemployment
        3 %
        Transport
        96 %
        Criminality
        3 %
        Pollution
        4 %
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Christmas Tree farm. it is a petting zoo.
          The first time I heard of a "petting zoo" it was when I tuned in to a Radio 4 programme half way through.

I got quite the wrong impression.

Comment

Wifey is still asleep, love her. she has worked really hard the past few weeks. What with the new house, moving, decorating two houses and still going daily to her job.
            Now she has to help me because of this stupid accident.
            I am going to have to do something really nice for her when I'm able.
            Maybe pay for a day at some luxury spa where she can be pampered and get all those womany things done.

Comment

Then it's best you don't lay a new patio this year, otherwise the Old Bill will just dig it up again.

Comment

The first time I heard of a "petting zoo" it was when I tuned in to a Radio 4 programme half way through.

I got quite the wrong impression.
                Wash your mind out with soap

Comment

DS23 10,000
                  zeitghost 8,714
                  BrowneIssue 7,135
                  TheFaQQer 6,963
                  BrilloPad 6,874
                  Diver 6,640
                  cailin maith 6,408
                  NickFitz 4,652

I have some catching up to do

Comment

It would be a lot easier to catch up with BP if someone would just pop round and break his fingers for me

Comment

Or at least his two index fingers

Comment

Working...
                      X