• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I can't see the PCG forums at all now. They seem to have gone away.
    I hope they haven't moved into the loft
    All their sweepings will end up in here
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I was actually thinking of screwing a hairspray can top to the palm, that would slot over the gearstick and thus allow me to drive.
      Still too painful for that stunt yet
      (pali) (bananananas to follow)

I have visions of you getting a 6 inch nail, putting your hand palm upwards, can top on top of that, placing the nail point downwards...

... and the fire brigade cutting the table to extract the nail so you can be released so you can be flown back to Morriston. Again.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

My new truck is an LDV crewcab tipper, wish I could drive it.
        My brother is using it at the moment. + I have him running around picking stuff like concrete & slabs for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Got home from the FMB bar (alone, as always - the only people who like exchanging witty banter with me there are the barmaids when they're being paid for it, and the doormen as they show me out )

I shall now watch the first episode of Boys from the Blackstuff - because I can, and because it's true.

If I said that in General they'd burn me - either because they knew what I was talking about, or because they didn't

Then again, that lot would burn Gandhi for being a Paki who didn't contribute sufficiently to the turnover of the food marketing industry

Frame it and hang it on the wall in General!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Wifey is up.
            She said she had a horrible dream. We were at the new house, and she woke up and came downstairs and I had thrown out her leather suite. thrown out the parquet flooring and dining table, and replaced it all with tatty furniture and a bright red carpet that didn't fit.
            I then refused to change it back.

come on. interpret that one then?

Comment

Alan Bleasdale knows how to wright plays
              C'mon, NF. You did that on porpoise, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                (pali) (bananananas to follow)

I have visions of you getting a 6 inch nail, putting your hand palm upwards, can top on top of that, placing the nail point downwards...

... and the fire brigade cutting the table to extract the nail so you can be released so you can be flown back to Morriston. Again.
                I have a nail gun remember

Comment

Anyway, I shall now retire to my sadly-neglected bedchamber

Nighty night - or good morning, if you live at that point of the clock's eternal circle

Comment

Off to pick up the new kitchen later. son in-law is fitting it today & we are starting to move in tomorrow.
                    Most of the family have called and said that they will be here to help us move in to the new house.
                    There will be several vans, a large trailer, and of course my truck to move everything, so we are saved the cost of a removal van at least.
                    Why does the work 'didicoi' spring to mind?

Comment

Should really leave more money in the checking accounts

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X