• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things wrong with the Vauxhall Zafira

It has got seat-heaters.

The wife's limo has them: a gentle all-over-the-seat-surface warmth. Luvverly.

The Zafira? It's like sitting on a hot plate.

You can tell exactly where the small very-near-the-surface heating element is. And other than that small, nearly burning patch on the back of your thighs, it has no effect.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Well done to Diver on 9k posts!
      Morning, Scourer!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I've just had 3 in a row

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          When i say big, they aren't huge.... Just about right if you had big hands
          I have big hands
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I've just had 3 in a row
            Boobs

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Boobs
              is it the pk's or am I just getting confused?

Comment

Just smacked the tender part on the keyboard shelf, that's why there was a pause in my posting.

I was banging my head on the keyboard in pain

Do I have a QWERTY imprinted forehead now?
                Do I need to do another PhotoShop of your Avatar? :

Comment

I have big hands

Hand

Boobs
                  Now that would be scary... but fun, one for each hand and a spare for the mouth/tongue

Comment

No you have FOOL imprinted
                    Ouch! Harsh!

Comment

Shower and shave time.

Then coffee injection and off I go

Comment

Working...
                      X