• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better put some wine in the fridge

Comment

although it is probably cooler in the shed where I keep it

Comment

Just paid the moron tax

Have to pop to the garage for the paper in a bit... ah, thinking about it, I need some onions for my spag bol, so I'll have to go to the Co-Op instead.

Comment

got to go to the mother in laws tomorrow morning, she does a mean bacon/sausage butty

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            have I got the forum to myself
            No, I'm still here, but you were driveling so well
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Just paid the moron tax

Have to pop to the garage for the paper in a bit... ah, thinking about it, I need some onions for my spag bol, so I'll have to go to the Co-Op instead.
              moron tax ?

Comment

I do wish the wife would drive to her mum's, but "its too far!!"

Comment

So I have to go and take the kids. There is bugger all for them to do.

Comment

good job they can connect their DS's

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      and how many are needed ?
                      I really don't know.

I'm pretty certain I'll never find a use for all the Asian language fonts, but I always seem to install them anyway

The other day I went through all the applications, shifting the ones I never use over to the USB drive.

That only freed about 8 Gig though.

Going to put a new HD in it soon - 250 Gig ought to keep me going for a while

Comment

Working...
                      X