• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I wrote a software package called bestfund. To do with yield curve minimization.

Comment

It did soft arbitrage. As opposed to hard arbitrage. If you know the difference.

Comment

Just got an email from the recruitment agency - will reply and continue where I left off!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Bargain
          Yep. They are delivering boxes tomorrow
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

So anyway where was I?

Comment

oh yes soft arbitrage versus hard arbitrage.

Comment

soft arbitrage is where you HAVE to trade out of a position - it provides cheaper other options.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  soft arbitrage is where you HAVE to trade out of a position - it provides cheaper other options.
                  options is probably a bad term! I mean other ways.

Comment

whereas hard arbitrage you start with nothing and end with nothing - but have made a profit.

Comment

my program exploited those differences. I had a salesman - and we used that recruitment co's offices as a base and to demo the software.

Comment

Working...
                      X