• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    hi SP

what is this idea?
    It really didn't turn out to be as funny as I though....needs more work

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      It really didn't turn out to be as funny as I though....needs more work
      hmmm - I hope it works out.

Comment

A bit like humpty dumpty?
        Something like that. You know that point when your brain explodes I reached that about 3:30 today.

The guy with the broom in my brain is having a real hard job of it

Comment

hmmm - I hope it works out.
          Bah. Well its better than the last idea I proposed to CM. I think she's trying to pretend she didn't get it

Contractor Speed Dating! It could be like the new opening for our TPD building.

Basically the idea was to get loads of contractors in a room advertise them as single, lonely and min rates of £400 a day and see how many gold diggers turn up. Then mock them.

I really wonder how much I could charge the GoldDiggas per head for that. Got to speculate to accumulate.

Plan B me thinks.

Comment

pop in b4 you go...
            Hi Scourer

Comment

Something like that. You know that point when your brain explodes I reached that about 3:30 today.

The guy with the broom in my brain is having a real hard job of it

I do know that point - it happens several times per day. But I must keep going...

Comment

Wait...you could turn speed dating into a quiz.

At the end when they send you the numbers of people that put the tick next to each others names you could sell them one digit at at time or letter for e-mail addresses

The better you are at guessing the cheaper the night is for you.

Of course I would provide [email protected] format e-mail addresses free of charge.

Bullet proof

Comment

Basically the idea was to get loads of contractors in a room advertise them as single, lonely and min rates of £400 a day and see how many gold diggers turn up. Then mock them.

Comment

Bah. Well its better than the last idea I proposed to CM. I think she's trying to pretend she didn't get it

Contractor Speed Dating! It could be like the new opening for our TPD building.

I really wonder how much I could charge the GoldDiggas per head for that. Got to speculate to accumulate.

Plan B me thinks.

seriuosly though, you could charge alot. just dont mention we are all

Comment

I do know that point - it happens several times per day. But I must keep going...
                      Well this wasn't work realted. Other stuff.

Nothing serious just suprised me off. Must have surprised me more than I thought as I went really unfunny for the afternoon and didn't feel like taking the piss out of the permies.

At one point I seriously thought I was growing a soul.....scary.

Comment

Working...
                      X