• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a new Television
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

but I wont until mine decides not to work any more
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

it keeps trying to fail things like

Comment

the volume control works and the green line on the screen moves up and down but the volume doesn't change

Comment

I'm sure zeity will tell me its just a dry joint and to throw a bucket of water over it but

Comment

i'm just not that cruel

Comment

so when it does die I was thinking of getting a nice mew 32 or 37 inch LCD

Comment

I'm sure Threaded has a the new 11 inch laser TV already but I prefer something a little bigger

Comment

but what I want to know is what is the difference between different models.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I don't enjoy it as much here as I did at OldClientCorp Odd really, because the work isn't much different and there are a few familiar faces around - it's a good team, a good company and an interesting project.

Probably just S.A.D. though... I feel like sleeping all day at the moment

Maybe once things brighten up I'll be able to work up more enthusiasm
                      You have been a bit down since the night before you started here.

Given what you say above, you already know what the problems are: change and tiredness.

Also, your last few days at OldClientCorp seemed like a bit of an anticlimax.

Plus your Xmas wasn't the bestest on the planet.

You sound like a classic case of one of those people who NEEDS a party / piss-up / good BJ in mid-January each year. This year is particularly so given the job change.

I prescribe: a good old-fashioned booze-up with an old mate. The sort of booze-up that makes you phone in sick the next day ... once you work out where you spent the night. Who can you arrange to go on a bender with on Saturday?
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X