• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    That's what I'd always been told, but it seems that you can.

Thing to be really careful of with babies and chicken pox is that they become more susceptible to pneumonia, so keep an eye out.
    IT CAN MAKE YOUR EYES FALL OUT???
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

That's what I'd always been told, but it seems that you can.

Thing to be really careful of with babies and chicken pox is that they become more susceptible to pneumonia, so keep an eye out.
      Oh good
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        The blue food colouring. There ain't nothing blue that's good for you.

I can't remember the E-number off the top of my head so I can't go and check it up.
        The E numbers 130-139 are the blue and violet ones.

Comment

I believe that second time round chickenpox can become shingles, which can be nasty. Caused my mum to go blind in one eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Oh good
            At least someone told you now

My mum told me when DD2 was ill with chicken pox, but I wasn't too worried since it was warm. Winter time, it's well worth knowing - particularly if you're not too well as well.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

evening all

nice to be home...

Comment

At least someone told you now

My mum told me when DD2 was ill with chicken pox, but I wasn't too worried since it was warm. Winter time, it's well worth knowing - particularly if you're not too well as well.
                Seriously - Thankyou

In my house it's important to know - it's ******* freezing. Getting secondary glazing fitted sometime soon. That may make a difference
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  I believe that second time round chickenpox can become shingles, which can be nasty. Caused my mum to go blind in one eye.
                  Yes, shingles is not nice at all.

My twins managed to go down with chicken pox while they were both teething.

Oh what fun that was.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    When I had chicken pox, the blisters on the inside of my eyelids made me wish that they would...
                    Can giant alien lizards catch it?

Comment

"Blue Smarties - a widespread rumour sprang up that the blue colourings involved were dangerous to health (rumours of hyperactivity were most common). This was presumably based on the novelty of blue-coloured sweets and was entirely false."

"E133 Brilliant Blue FCF, FD&C Blue 1
                      Synthetic usually occurring as aluminum lake (solution) or ammonium salt.
                      Not recommended for consumption by children.
                      Banned in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland."

"E133 has previously been banned in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland among others but has been certified as a safe food additive in the EU and is today unbanned in most of the countries. In the United States production exceeds 1 million pounds annually, and daily consumption is around 16 mg per person.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=

It seems you can believe what you want, really.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X