• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Hurrah!

Sir, you are truly the absolute master of the anti-climax.

And if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle.
    I'm plannning to buy a domain purely for serving app data... it's easier to optimise if it isn't having to serve an actual web site as well.

Once I've done that I will install the application there, so that, in the true spirit of the Internet, it works even when I'm out at the shops

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Beaker
      Silly me, of course.

Done.

Thanks.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        They came from Peru???

So did Padington Bear, you know.
        Yep - am aware of that

being a Bear an all

legendary was Pad
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          My dad's having a cataract done on 3rd Jan... looking forward to it already...
          Very droll
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Is it going round again?

My two had it over Easter - not much fun trying to explain to a nine month old not to scratch. Or even to tell a three and a half year old.

It was a really bad strain then, too - friends with kids who'd already had it caught it again, which I thought was impossible. Went round all the schools in the area - luckily ours said that as soon as they had scabbed over, DD1 could go back
            Yep - BB1's friends have all got it, he has a cold at the mo

I thought you couldn't get it again - which I was relieved about seeing as Mrs Bear is pregnant - it's nasty if you're pregnant!!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              "Bronchiolitis is usually caused by a viral infection" so all the antibiotics will do is give them thrush. Brilliant.

I wanna be a £100K quack GP.

Get the carpets up. That'll fix 'em. I'm rapidly joining the "carpets cause most suspicious allergic reactions" brigade.
              It was my guess that that's what the doc had said - no idea what the diagnosis really was. They gave my baby an inhaler just in case, which seems to help a lot.

They have no carpets, so it can't be that. I should have done that in this house - carpet is a mess after two children. As are the sofas.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Yep - am aware of that

being a Bear an all

legendary was Pad
                I thought so... but SuperTed, suits you best
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I did ask if people thought these look like lemons:

And everyone disagreed.

But does this look like a doubly intimate act:
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    It's ok - I don't like marmalade...

I remember when my sister first came over here and applied for an NI number some dirty scrot attacked her (vebally) for stupid paddy's coming here to nick all the jobs... Mental eh??
                    I remember seeing a Lenny Henry programme when he was in Ireland and they were talking about racism. People were saying that they thought it was quite ironic that some people in Ireland were slagging off the Poles for nicking the jobs etc. etc. given the historical emigration rate of the Irish
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

With marmalade.

Which isn't very nice on potatos....
                      Very true
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X