• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Of course, the great thing about being indecisive is that one reaches a point where one of the options goes away as a result of the time one has wasted, leaving one with nothing to decide
    You mean you die of starvation?

Comment

Originally posted by RandyW View Post
      Curry? Chinese?
      Can't be bothered going to a restaurant.

Comment

You mean you die of starvation?
        No, I'm just left with the second non-time-limited option, so I have to take that.

Comment

Can't be bothered going to a restaurant.
          Take away my good fellow, let the restaurant come to you!

Comment

Take away my good fellow, let the restaurant come to you!
            Nowhere to take it.

Can't eat it in the office (no cutlery, for a start, never mind stinking the place out), and I'm not eating it with my fingers in a shop doorway. I don't think the pub would be overjoyed about it either.

Comment

Nowhere to take it.

Can't eat it in the office (no cutlery, for a start, never mind stinking the place out), and I'm not eating it with my fingers in a shop doorway. I don't think the pub would be overjoyed about it either.
              Does the pub serve food?

Comment

Does the pub serve food?
                The sandwich mentioned as part of option 2, leading inevitably to the greasy takeaway from the dodgy place carried back to the hotel via the Underground... they've never actually poisoned me yet, I don't think...

Ooh, it's Wednesday. I'd forgotten that... only another couple of days and I can go home

Comment

The sandwich mentioned as part of option 2, leading inevitably to the greasy takeaway from the dodgy place carried back to the hotel via the Underground... they've never actually poisoned me yet, I don't think...

Ooh, it's Wednesday. I'd forgotten that... only another couple of days and I can go home
                  Subway is my usual fallback when I'm trying to avoid anything with a billion calories in it.

Comment

Of course the pub has often run out of sandwiches by this time... I live mainly on salted peanuts and beer during the week, as it goes...

Comment

Subway is my usual fallback when I'm trying to avoid anything with a billion calories in it.

They appear to stick things like vegetables all over perfectly good meat... I don't eat vegetables... they're what food eats.

I think I'm more in need of something that does have a billion calories in it... man cannot live by salted peanuts alone, sadly

Comment

Working...
                      X