• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    They did indeed - governors daffodilled all the money away under the tutilidge of Mr Hart and Mr Foliott - and I went to another school in Cleveland. I remember Faff (Mr Heseltine), I can't remember the Geology teacher's name.
    Mr Jackson was the geology guy. Looked kind of like Rolf Harris (in a certain light, or at least to students).

I think the Spanish teacher went to Yarm too, but I didn't do Spanish, so no idea what he was called.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Would you consider yourself to be a manipulative person?
      At one time, maybe - I know I've the potential to be but choose not to bother anymore. It's more trouble than it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Mr Jackson was the geology guy. Looked kind of like Rolf Harris (in a certain light, or at least to students).

I think the Spanish teacher went to Yarm too, but I didn't do Spanish, so no idea what he was called.
        That's the fella!

The spanish teacher was Mr Gibbs - his wife taught a language too - think it was french. I used to draw cartoons all the time in his lessons with a mate, Steve, and he'd catch us, confiscate the cartoons and give us a bollocking. Found out when I left that he kept some of them and pinned them up in the staff room.

Comment

Do you regret splitting up with someone, to this day?
          Less than I used to. I broke up with someone and they obviously loved me a lot more than I thought they did, and I was being a selfish idiot, who didn't know what he had at the time.

Comment

Have you ever drawn (or attempted to draw) a nude, life drawing, in front of you?
            Loads, and it's the best way to learn drawing/painting as a discipline, particularly tonal drawing and sketching with a brush. (DS if you're interested I can recommend some good courses, if you're in London).

Comment

Which rock/pop star did you most relate to in your formative years?
              Sting. Not his looks, but his lyrics. No idea why in retrospect.

Comment

Have you ever won a gold medal at anything (sport, chess club, anything)?
                Badminton, Archery, Over/under skeet shooting, 100 metres, 400 metres, 4x100 metre relay, long jump, triple jump, javelin, karting, cross-country.

Comment

Have you ever betrayed a friend?
                  To my deep, deep shame, yes.

Comment

Do you fancy someone other than your significant other?
                    I think anyone with red blood coursing through their veins is lying to themselves if they say no here. That or they don't get out enough.

Comment

Have you ever, while knowing they were lying, caught someone out, publicly?
                      Not publicly, but I have taken them to one side and levelled with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X