• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to go upstairs and tidy my room it's like a fecking bomb site... And that top from friday is destroyed... I missed me mouth more than once
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I have a funny feeling in my tum aswell.... I know I am going to have one of those rubbish nights sleep, you know the ones where you it's dead gittery and not enough... and next week and next weekend is bad again...
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Did you hear? Ray Charles was involved in a car accident last Friday.
        Ray, in shock, was taken to the hospital. Because of severe injuries, the
        left leg had to be amputated.

Later on, when Ray regained consciousness, the doctor said "Ray, I have some
        good news and some bad news."

"Doc, give me the bad news first."

"We had to amputate your left leg," said the doctor.

"Oh....What's the good news?" asked Ray.

"YOU GOT THE RIGHT ONE, BABY, UH HUH!"

Comment

xfm winter wonderland on tuesday.... it would be right up RH's street...... very indie!!

Out with sis on Wednesday night, then another christmas do on Friday and going to blackpool on Saturday to see my fave band in the whole world - little man tate....
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Did you hear? Ray Charles was involved in a car accident last Friday.
            Ray, in shock, was taken to the hospital. Because of severe injuries, the
            left leg had to be amputated.

Later on, when Ray regained consciousness, the doctor said "Ray, I have some
            good news and some bad news."

"Doc, give me the bad news first."

"We had to amputate your left leg," said the doctor.

"Oh....What's the good news?" asked Ray.

"YOU GOT THE RIGHT ONE, BABY, UH HUH!"
            Andrew, sweetheart.... you missed off IGMC at the end of that one....
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

now you have put me off me stride... oh yeah little man tate.... if you have never heard of them, have a lok, they have a myspace site..... brill, brill, brill...
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

right I am actually going to tidy my room....

See ye tomorow -

Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  now you have put me off me stride... oh yeah little man tate.... if you have never heard of them, have a lok, they have a myspace site..... brill, brill, brill...
                  I'll check that out if I remember. Nite all - got an early start tomorrow and I'm hoping I feel more human then. Zzzzzzz...

Comment

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Can't be bothered to read all the previous posts to find out what's gone on since I last posted here. Can anyone provide a quick overview??

Comment

Working...
                      X