• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    WEEK, not WEAK.

Actually, since I switched to home-brewing, one's movements have been quite regular, thank you.
    Small writing No reading glasses sorry

Didn't mean to intimate that you were a bit of a slackass
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Not sure how long this has been here, but I've only just noticed it.

But there's a link on the right about this year's reader awards:

http://www.contractoruk.com/cuk_poll...rvey.php?sid=5

(I've put this in General, but for those of you who don't go there )
      Specifically in General?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Strangely, I have lots to do this week. But it's hard, so I'm ignoring it for a bit.....
        Some posts are far more interesting out of context.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
          what is the point of this thread?
          A question that warrants a thread of its own.

But won't get one.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Long ago I worked on Teletext transmission systems using FORTH and 6809 assembly language...
            I've got a story about that ... but that would give my identity away...

Well done!

Comment

Are we still on Topic

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Didn't the 6809 have two stacks?

A user stack and a system stack.

Well done!

Comment

oioi BI - still catching up I see... long night ahead of you then!
                  Answered all my questions yet?

Diver - what utter plankage in General today. Bloody hell.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Sorry about the Grocer's's's apostrophe in "girlie's"...
                    Greengrocer's's's

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      oioi BI - still catching up I see... long night ahead of you then!
                      Answered all my questions yet?

Diver - what utter plankage in General today. Bloody hell.
                      I was disgusted, and went over to Facebook to chat with CM and SA.
                      Some people on here need to be taken outside and given a good kicking.

Comment

Working...
                      X