• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a really geeky kid whose fallen asleep on the train.....

......I wonder which one of the regulars it is?
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Do you fancy someone other than your significant other?
      I think anyone with red blood coursing through their veins is lying to themselves if they say no here. That or they don't get out enough.
      The wording of the question is pretty clear here - do you...

I know I don't fancy anyone other than my wife. That said, I don't think I've ever fancied anyone other than her, since we met.

I don't fancy the model I live with, I don't fancy the other pretty girl I live with - I'm sure that they are nice people and attractive, but I don't fancy them.

If there ever has been anyone, I really have no idea who it would be - sorry to disappoint you all, girls
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Have you ever won a gold medal at anything (sport, chess club, anything)?
        Badminton, Archery, Over/under skeet shooting, 100 metres, 400 metres, 4x100 metre relay, long jump, triple jump, javelin, karting, cross-country.
        I knew there'd be a reason for including the question in there

Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I'm really tempted to tear off a bit of paper, roll it up and throw it into his open mouth.

Would that be cruel?

Comment

Do you fancy someone other than your significant other?
            I think anyone with red blood coursing through their veins is lying to themselves if they say no here. That or they don't get out enough.
            as the duke played i don't get around much anymore.

Comment

If you could be anyone, anyone in the world, in history, who would you be (if at all)?
              Probably one of the interesting philosophers/physicists or artists like Leucippus, William Gilbert, Cezanne, Matisse or Da Vinci, or one of their mates so we could chat about ideas and inspirations, and I'd be inspired.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                I'm really tempted to tear off a bit of paper, roll it up and throw it into his open mouth.

Would that be cruel?
                do it! do it! (will anyone see?)

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

Would that be cruel?

Is there anyone you would unhesitatingly die for (Except for wife/family)?
                  Quite a few if it came to that. I can be stupidly loyal to mates and if it came to the crunch, would lay down my life for a few. But then - I'm not a family man, and I guess that all changes when you have kids & wife.

Comment

Do you know that you've been in love with someone? (Ok, for the marrieds amongst us, that should be easy)
                    Absolutely.

Comment

There's a lot of people that fall asleep on the train.

Do they not think it's odd that they can't manage to get through a day without a nap?

Comment

Working...
                      X