• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast, or possibly lunch: a couple of croissants with strawberry jam

Accompanied by the programme about the train-moving people, who today are starting not far from here on the GCR at Quorn

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Accompanied by the programme about the train-moving people, who today are starting not far from here on the GCR at Quorn
      Hmm. The programme was about moving a Deltic from the Great Central Railway to a heritage railway in Derbyshire. Now we're on to the next programme, which is about moving a (different) Deltic from a (different) heritage railway in Derbyshire to the Great Central Railway. They really should make their minds up

Comment

Just baked some sausage rolls. The oven here does a very good job of them

Comment

Tea: beef and Guinness stew, with a couple of bits of seedy bloomer

Comment

TFBSZ.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

After the usual Sunday New Zealand police stuff earlier, this evening's main viewing has been the latest episode of Surgeons on iPlayer, followed by the latest 24 Hours in A&E on… ah, I see now why they don't call it 4Player

And now I have taken to my bed, where I shall read my book for a while before getting to sleep

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Goodnight all
                Goodnight Nick.

Comment

Morning all
                  Frosty out.

Comment

Morning all

Dry, bright and sunny out. Some patches of frost here and there. Currently 0 degrees with a high of 7 expected. Barometer down a bit to 1040 mBar.

Back to work after having had a very lovely week off. Hopefully they missed me enough that I still have a job!

Comment

Dipping in, life is incredibly tulip at times, hug your loved ones and for the love of god make a will if you haven't already!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X