• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch was a prosciutto baguette with a bag of plain crisps

It remained grey all morning, then rained a bit around lunchtime. I believe there are more showers forecast but it seems OK at the moment

Comment

Today so far...

Met with potential client. Got offered a role but told them I'd wait to see the outcome of tomorrow's meeting with another potential client before deciding.

Went over to look at flats in Gunnersbury. Ended up in only one because tenants wouldn't allow access. A bit of a hovel.

Phoned the parentals. Dad needs to have an op on a lump on his shoulder that is apparently cancerous but hopefully caught in time.

Headed over to Maida Vale for another flat viewing. Good size, fab garden. Filthy tenants. Not sold on the location.

Decided I deserved a refreshing beverage and have been drinking cocktails in Balans on Ken High Street since about 4pm.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I need to go and get a new mop.
        And I thought my life was the pinnacle of excitement

Comment

Forgot to mention that I did some laundry this morning.

Comment

The Balans Paloma isn't a true Paloma. Definitely got a good taste of grapefruit but I think they use soda rather than grapefruit soda to top it up.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

"Sunny spells" probably best describes the weather out at the moment. Not too warm, but mild enough with a pleasant breeze

Comment

It was a pleasant, but brief, walk home in the afternoon sunshine. Now to decide what I'm doing this evening.

No more tipples as I have another 9am start tomorrow wherein I need to present myself as sensible and professional.

Comment

I might put a bit more laundry on, so as to achieve empty basket nirvana

Comment

I've only done about 13k steps today. I feel like I'm slacking

Comment

Nice pali coming up!

Comment

Working...
                      X