• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    no suits at the funerals i've been attending lately.
    denim and leather, mostly.
    my old mates are musos and bikers or both.
    and i usually end up playing at them, too
    Yes, that's generally how funerals involving my friends and acquaintances go nowadays.

Comment

Had a lovely day out. The Yayoi Kusama exhibition was rather good fun, followed by a walk through the city in a roundabout fashion to Piccadilly for afternoon tea.We then strolled along to F&M for a look at their Christmas tat and wonder who the hell spends £5000 on crackers (the type you pull rather than eat). A mooch around St James's and then a walk along to have a look at the Queen's gaff (obvs not in). Back up through Green Park to the station wherein we went our separate ways.

HWMBO is on his way home and should be arriving soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        no suits at the funerals i've been attending lately.
        denim and leather, mostly.
        my old mates are musos and bikers or both.
        and i usually end up playing at them, too
        Om...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Om...
          Ooops, sorry.
          wouldn't want to upset Mr notatallfunny or Mr pompuos ass.

Comment

After getting miss V3 up we then had a long discussion whether she wanted to go as a Guide or Cub (she is both) to Remembrance day , it was a pleasant walk down to the memorial with lots of the usual suspects. You see the same faces organising & supporting sadly, people its your kids - get involved. The service was good with one minister recalling attending services in Belfast of his youth the weather and the unpleasantness both put him off but he was still proud to be there.

Retire to ours for coffee & biscuits. Then I popped out to pick up some 10 - folding hooks, a pack of 30 screw hooks, 90 - sanding papers a 20w led light & 7 countersunk drills.

Breakfast was a banana, lunch was a chicken Biriyani from a local cafe washed down with a smoothie and Dinner is sausage (Pork & olive ) with salad.

Ents is NCIS, its pap but decent pap.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

For those with 6-10 year olds I can thoroughly recommend Moriah Elizabeth basically an American, 20 something female version of Tony Hart. Its a joy to watch someone with passion like this - its mandatory Daddy Daughter time every weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GeniunelyMoriah

Also Tesco's Blood orange Russian vodka (£16 with clubcard) & Irn Bru Extra go together perfectly. It's like tight leather & Jessica Alba/Halle Berry bound to get you going.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Mundane laundry on

I must have forgotten to do it for a bit as there seems to be rather a lot of it

And I'll have to keep popping out to check it hasn't triggered the leaking waste pipe to leak again. I've stuck a tray underneath the dodgy joint just in case

Comment

One day, I will manage to apply polish to a pair of black shoes without getting it on my hands and wrists. But not today

Comment

Laundry done. As expected: no leak

Comment

arrivederci Vale. 26 years at the top of a sport you need more than one ball to compete in.

Comment

Working...
                      X