• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a lateral flow test. Came back negative, as I expected.

My temperature tends to go up a bit if I do stuff that involves getting up and moving around much, such as putting a bedding wash on earlier, or doing the lateral flow test. But it comes back down again after a bit of sitting around. Also my throat is getting a little sore and, when I was looking at it while doing the test, looks a little red. So my conclusion is, today as yesterday, that I've got a mild cold or similar

Comment

Bedding wash completed and draped

Just been assessing the dinner situation. I have three disparate items, each of which has an expiry date on Friday, and no room in the freezer for any of them. So now I just need to decide what order to eat them in

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Bedding wash completed and draped

Just been assessing the dinner situation. I have three disparate items, each of which has an expiry date on Friday, and no room in the freezer for any of them. So now I just need to decide what order to eat them in
        Pick the easiest first as you're poorly - no need to over-exert yourself

Comment

Lunch: sausage and bacon butty (buttered sesame bloomer toast). Delicious

Email is back. But a thirteen hour outage isn't good, even if there wasn't anything important to miss just now. So I'll be weighing up options for moving everything away from Easily after eighteen years with them

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Pick the easiest first as you're poorly - no need to over-exert yourself
            Yes, the chicken that needs roasting can wait until Friday as that's a bit of a faff, and leads on to the further matter of soupmaking

Comment

Busy but interesting day today. Much to do, which is what I like best rather than when there's dribs and drabs going on.

Comment

The agent texted me this afternoon to say he's got in touch with the consultancy to chase up the vexed question of whether I should be starting the new gig on Monday. No word back yet…

But I could only start if they got a dispensation concerning the necessary clearance, and apparently that almost never happens. So with a bit of luck the answer will be no

Comment

Something new for tea: Pukka chicken and bacon pie, with chips, peas and gravy. Very nice pie, but I think it'd be even better without the peas and gravy and with chips from the chip shop

Comment

Breakfast - eggs on pate on toast
                    Lunch - pumpkin soup

tea - Frikadellen with Broccoli, kale & peas washed down by a nice Malbec.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ents - POI S3Ep6-8

Cracking stuff.

Miss V2 messaged me and unforgettable S5 is on prime. so next in q.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X