• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Bit of a grey day out, and quite breezy judging by the trees' gesticulations

Looks like it's rained a bit at some point too. Currently at the day's high of 18°C, barometers up a bit at 994/1002mB

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Hope she's ok Fizzy Knickers. Loony Lady 1 has had to go to hospital due to pains in her lower abdomen. Pondering whether to go on me own to the NGS open garden things I've already paid for.
      Cheers xog. No further news so far today, which I hope is good news

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        And how come John Wick gets so bad at shooting people? In the first two, he'd double-tap them to the chest then put one in the head and move on. In the third, he'll put four or five in the chest then two or three in the head and won't even have killed them. He repeatedly needs to use an entire magazine (about fifteen rounds, it seems) just to kill two blokes and then they turn out to not even be dead yet, while in the first two films he'd off four or five per magazine. Let's hope the fourth film, due next year, is a bit better about these things

Goodnight all
        Maybe he is retraining to be an Imperial stormtrooper?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well I watched the end of station 19 (well the free ones, it wasn't worth paying for). Typical Chicago - verse love freely, honour sometimes and occasionally obey.

Comment

then cloud in the sky - the new Prime movie. Strong woman versus gremlin - didn't make sense together, I can see what they wanted to do but not vaguely believable. Not sure aircrew would make inappropriate suggestions to the ladies on duty even if they were Americans.

Comment

And then into Grand tour territory.

A massive Hunt.

First Hammond the hamster copied his hero Whorty and bought a blue ford RS.

Clarkson brought a Bentley and May a caterham.

Comment

Hammond put tracks on, Clarkson some snorkels and May nothing.

Then then drove these round most of the Pirate Islands.

good fun.

Comment

Then lochdown.

The GT team with caravans upsetting the locals.

Comment

Oh I forgot Greenland - Gerard Butler as a flawed man married to Morena Baccarin running across America to avoid a comet.

Not bad and occasionally punctuated by Mz Baccarin wearing tight clothes.

Comment

Now watching the Pagan King an everyday story of Viking folks with posh English accents.

aimed for and got!

Comment

Working...
                      X