• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bloke on Hospital being told he's got to have urgent open-heart surgery. Dunno why he's getting so stressed out about it, it's not as if he's got Scotch broth in the fridge at home or anything

Comment

I am officially annoyed.

The shiny new stuff is currently a very expensive brick. I have put it all away because otherwise it will become a very expensive contribution to the UK's eWaste problem.

I have now ordered a very basic (as that's all there is these days) graphics card as that's the only component I've not replaced and I need to test if that's the fault (on either the new or old rig) before toys and prams completely part company.

In other news, there was a brief shower but otherwise it's been a lovely day. Perfect for staying indoors.

Comment

There's at least one helicopter out again. Must be another protest up at the embassy.

Comment

Sainsbury's van just turned into the side road

He'll probably sit there for ages now

Comment

Sainsbury's van just turned into the side road

He'll probably sit there for ages now
            He didn't, so the things they actually brought have been brought in and put away

Comment

Either the party that's been going on all afternoon around these parts is mellowing out or someone is trying to compete with the rubbish music by blasting out a bit of Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here.

Maybe I'll pop a bit of Rammstein on the old boom box to help mix things up a bit.

And editing on mobile web is fixed, thanks NF

Comment

Managed to get a quick trouser wash done

It's turned sunny and Simpsonesque out now, and looks as if it's building towards a nice sunset

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

I made paratha to mop up the rest of last night's curry. Coriander and chilli ones

Ents is Eurovision. Started it an hour late so I can skip through the majority of the dross (if I skipped all the dross I wouldn't see any of it )

Comment

In the Chinese
                      Very nice as always

Busyness status: "Earlier"

Comment

Working...
                      X