• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Was going to wind you up, but remembered that you may be paying us a visit down in wales on a contract, so deleted it to avoid temptation and imminent death
    Actually, if you ever do post a link to who I am as a "joke", for gods sake dont do it in this thread!!!!! Imagine if I had to get the mods to delete it I'd have to leave the forum immediately!!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

You forget!
      I am a Gentleman
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Watched that film Shooter last night.
        Excellent

Comment

Watched that film Shooter last night.
          Excellent
          Liked that too - watched it a few weeks ago.

Watched Die Hard 4.0 last night - good film, but you do have to watch it with an uneducated mind or you'll be picking holes in it throughout

ps wasn't hard for me to watch in an uneducated mind - got in there before you!

Comment

The plane scene in Die hard 4 was a total load of B******s and spoiled the whole film for me

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhB_72yymEs

Comment

Bored now

Going to watch a flick online

Goodnight all and pleasant dreams

Later fizzy

Comment

The plane scene in Die hard 4 was a total load of B******s and spoiled the whole film for me
                  Definately - you really have to just admire the CGI at that point and not think about the reality of a fighter jet blowing half of the cities infrastructure up and flying under motorways just to blow a truck up when it could do that much damage from a few miles away.

Comment

Ghostrider is quite good and easy watching....

I also liked Shooter, very good film.

Deja Vu is good, but I think I have seen it before!!
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

morning all !
                      SA says;
                      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X