• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The colour contrast wasn't sufficient.

Comment

They had non-system, serif fonts as headers.

Comment

And gave me the dimensions in mm, and font sizes in points.

Comment

There were many errors in that document.

Comment

I emailed a copy to our IT staff, who phoned me up, laughing.

Comment

We wrote a 3 page document stating exactly how that wasn't a technical specification.

Comment

And sent it back to the agency. Needless to say the client won't be using that agency for web work ever again.

Comment

I don't know how design agencies think they can get away with it, I really don't.

Comment

The actual design wasn't any better than I could do myself, with no formal training.

Comment

It's obvious to me now that they sold the client managers a load of hyperbole.

Comment

Working...
                      X