• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Morning....

The vertical blinds have opened & the doggie is back... watching the cars with great intensity & interest.

Ah.

Gone again.
    I can see a tree from my desk. It's quite nice. Branches swaying a bit, at present.

Comment

Spray on jeans sound interesting.

Just going through a load of design agency websites.

Comment

I mean - how can design agencies so consistently produce bad web work?

Comment

It just doesn't make any sense - surely they thought to consult someone?

Comment

It may look good in print, but half these sites are appalling.

Comment

I'd go back to working in an agency, teaching the designers how to design for a browser...

Comment

But I think I'd just become frustrated and continually annoyed.

Comment

I remember receiving a "technical specification" from one of the UK's most prestigious design agencies.

Comment

They call themselves a 'digital design agency'.

Comment

They had pantone colours in the specification, for a website.

Comment

Working...
                      X