• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedding wash on

Comment

Just checked out the route to the health centre where I'll be getting my jab on Thursday on Google Maps. Apparently it's just under two miles, which Google reckons will take me forty minutes to walk. But I can walk two miles in thirty minutes or so. So I'll get an extra ten minutes in bed

Comment

I got distracted and never had my beans on toast for lunch, having to grab some Flamin' Hot Wotsits to keep me going until dinner time.

Comment

Having to write on web browsers is a hassle when I'm using my laptops.

Anyway I had a pizza for lunch as the WM man didn't turn up.

Chicken sandwich for dinner.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Bedding wash on
            Bedding wash done, and hung up to dry in front of the fire

Comment

Catching up on yesterday's OC and UC (but not in that order)

Comment

The wind out there is getting a bit excessive

Comment

Tea has been chicken casserole with chips and peas, and extremely nice it was

The wind seems very bad out there tonight

Comment

Tonight saw the end of Treadstone with S1E10, The Cicada Covenant. I didn't think that much of this series TBH. It has about seven different storylines running simultaneously, switching around between them every couple of minutes; and one of them is set in the 1970s just to confuse matters further. It ended on a cliffhanger so I assume there's supposed to be a second series which has been delayed by the pandemic; not sure I'll bother when it finally turns up

And then S1E1 of Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan which goes by the inventive title of Pilot. A bit more action here, helpfully contained within a single storyline; and although it was framed by a flashback to the 1980s, at least they managed to keep that bit under control

Still mega windy out, and apparently it'll get even windier later

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning.

Been given a crap replacement laptop by those I do work for. It gets hot and crashes. Need to phone up and get a replacement of the replacement.

Warm out is 13 degrees. High is suppose to be 15 degrees but I don't believe it.

See if the WM men will turn up....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X