• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Treadstone tonight: S1E6 The Hades Awakening (TV Episode 2019), S1E7 The Paradox Andropov (TV Episode 2019), and S1E8 The McKenna Erasure (TV Episode 2019)

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

Dry with blue sky this morning. Currently 10 degrees and it looks like it'll briefly blip up to 11 before the rain comes and it drops down again. Sun is due to make a comeback this afternoon. Barometer down to 1000 mBar.

Don't forget that you can watch Perseverence landing on Mars this evening. See link for the different types of live feed available.
      Watch Online: Mars Landing - NASA Mars

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
      Bibliotheque nationale de France purchases the memoirs of Giacomo Casanova for EUR 7 million 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        It's destroyed two J cloths, a scourer, and nearly half a tub of The Pink Stuff - but the deep fat fryer is finally in a fit state to be seen in public again

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Sorta reminds me of when I dropped an apple in the local shop and it rolled under the shelves. Saw the mess under there when I picked it up. Yuck.
          Please never look in a fat girl's bottom....

Comment

I can't cook chips.

If I go into the kitchen, apart from to clean up, she gets VERY upset. And the kitchen is full of knives...

Comment

Morning.

Dry (now the overnight deluge has stopped).

Sunny.

Blue sky.

White fluffy clouds.

Warmish at 17.2 deg in here.

998 mBar, 29.47 inHg, 53% RH.

Thursday.

<hiatus>

Walk walked in the sunshine.

Quite breezy but warm compared with the icy blast of last week.

<hiatus>

Since when it's gone as black as ink & it's pissing down. Ho hum.

Lunch: Heinz leek & potato soup with Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, red pippy corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Afternoon potch done in a remarkably potchy way.

Afternoon entertainment: Trucking Hell: nothing in the middle of Leicester so far.

Two eps of the Police thing.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 18 February 2021, 20:34.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Breakfast was poached eggs on green leaves on protein bread.

MrsBP has some new Jamie Oliver book....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Thursday.
                  Top reminder! Its trundle day...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I don't think I have anything to trundle today. I may have to wait for Tuesday's collection.

Comment

Too late! I forgot again. Fortunately, living on me tod, the black bin has little in it anyway and it's not smelly summer yet.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X