• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Morning denizens

Fairly overcast out, but dry and with a bit of wan sunshine breaking through occasionally

Currently only 10°C, but with 12° expected later; 996/1004mB; good chance of showers late afternoon/early evening.
    Your Wide Area Network is shining? You should be worried about radiation....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Post from the Llandudno Facebook group: -

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to HM Coastguard cliff rescue team, who spent four hours setting up and absailing down a 150 foot clifface on the Gt Orme this afternoon, to try and save a week old Kashmiri goat kid, that had been stuck on a ledge 40 feet down, for about 24 hours. Putting their own safety at risk to save an animal rates very highly in my book, and such a shame that the kid took fright when they were so close to rescuing it, and sadly lost its life.
      Well done everyone you did the best you could, and I know you were terribly disappointed with the outcome.
      Must have been knackered from swimming all the way from India!
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Must have been knackered from swimming all the way from India!
        With lockdown they inhabit the town eating gardens. The moaning from the locals you would not believe. Actually you probably would.

Stayed at a guest house about 15 years ago where the owners had a dog killed by goats. They are quite viscious(the goats that is). Still. Goat curry. Mmmmmm.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post

Comment

Took a walk to the post box. It wasn't very nice out. Chilly (but obvs not as chilly as last week but that's ancient history now) and that annoying type of rain that is just a bit 'spitty'.

Comment

I suppose it would be remiss of me to not make a bid for the pali, I hope that eek fella isn't lurking.

Comment

Dammit someone's trying to get me to join a meeting. Don't they know I have important things to do?

Comment

Just
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

a shame
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X