• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duvet cover is out of the WM and draped over an appropriate contraption.

Decided against washing the mattress cover today as I've not organised the other two loads to give sufficient space for it and I can't be bothered to move stuff around.

Haven't yet made the bed. It should be well aired by now as I've had the bedroom window open all day so far.

I still haven't ventured outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I still haven't ventured outdoors.
      I'm probably not going to bother with outside today

Comment

It's cold outside
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

and icy...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            and icy...

OM!

Comment

I foolishly didn't spot how close we were to the om, or I would have thought up something to drivel about.

Comment

A smattering of rain has commenced.

Comment

Raining steadily here

Comment

The smattering was just that. Definitely not enough to wash all that salt muck off my stairs

Comment

Have been watching BBC iPlayer - Celebrity: A 21st-Century Story looking at how 'new' celebrities came about from 2000 onwards. All the usual suspects featured in the first episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X