• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@*&#####

Comment

It's at Glasgow Uni. I'm sure other universities are available.

Comment

git oan wi it then, hen

Comment

Apparently there are over 1200 words for the male member and over 1000 words for the female bits

Comment

or no

Comment

Pish, fud, bawbag

Comment

Now watching the first half hour of S1 E1 of Sapphire & Steel, this being the bit I missed a fortnight or 3 weeks ago.

Due to a sudden fit of "hunger" I made a ham & mustard on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt sandwich.

Followed by HSB S2 E8 "The World According to Freedom " wherein very nasty things happen on the Hill.

Oh, and a nutjob who thinks he's a superhero turns up.

"Hill Street Blues" The World According to Freedom (TV Episode 1982) - IMDb

In other news, Belker's sister turned up.

Exactly like Belker in mannerisms and expressions.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 27 June 2020, 22:08.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  In the Chinese
                  And very nice it was, as always

I walked there via a circuitous route, which came to 1.8 miles and got the green exercise ring closed on the watch

Comment

Limited time for TV tonight, as I'm getting an early night due to the Antipodean-friendly timing of tomorrow's Zoom call and have been busy mucking around with some database stuff; so aside from some police chase nonsense whilst dining, the evening's only viewing was ST:TNG S4E12, The Wounded (TV Episode 1991), in which a rogue Starfleet captain threatens to destabilise the Federation's uneasy peace with Kim Kardashian.

This was out of sequence, as E11 is Data's Day which, though it's a good one of its ilk, is nonetheless one of those you have to be in the right mood to watch. I'll come back to it when the time is propitious.

Internal temperatures are down to a more tolerable 20°C in the living room and 22° in the bedroom now; 13° reported outside

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Dry.

Grey.

Wanly sunny.

White sky.

1007mbar.

20.4 degrees in here.

Sunday judging by the crap on the wireless.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X