• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dry and bright but near full cloud cover. Currently 2 degrees ('feels like' -1) and due to reach 5 later. Rain expected late afternoon. Barometer down to 1025 mBar.

Clothes have dried and have been put away. Bed stripped and first load (under sheet and pillow cases) in the WM on a 60 degree cycle.

Now listening to BH on R4.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    J. P. Morgan becomes the first bank to create its own crypto-currency, the JPM coin 2019
    Last edited by ladymuck; 14 February 2021, 12:38. Reason: forgot the barometer reading

Comment

Yippee - google finally got their arse into gear and something I was working on a while ago has finally gone live Zing Price Checker - Chrome Web Store

Useful if you buy crap from amazon as it's often cheaper to buy from one of their european sites even after amazon's delivery fee and this addon tells me where it's cheapest.
      Last edited by eek; 14 February 2021, 11:01.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Laundry #1 is out and hung up. Laundry #2 (duvet cover) is in the WM.

Comment

Hmm... a quick shifty at the weather forecast shows that the rain is likely to come a bit earlier and the chance of rain has gone from 50% to 90%.

I guess I ought to get out for a walk sooner than later if I'm going to do such a thing.

Comment

Last day prior to self isolation.

Comment

Afternoon.

Slightly warmer out.

4 degrees and 96% chance of rain.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It wasn't raining when I emptied the bins and recycling outside though.

I've learnt you can play hide and seek with an Alexa.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day out, but a comparatively mild 3°C and forecast to rise through the night, with 12° tomorrow

Rain will be arriving soon too and staying for the night, though

Atmospheric pressure is reported as 1009/1017mB.

Meanwhile on Monkey Life, two bossy female orang-utans are about to meet for the first time. Shenanigans are expected

Comment

Rain's arrived

Comment

Walked with loony lady 1 and loony lady 2 today. Glad to get back to me little puppet parrot.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X