• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Tea has been a couple of pork chops with chips, peas and gravy. Very tasty

Comment

Bin trundled. Just general refuse as the recycling has plenty of room yet.

Effin cold out! Snowing. Not enough to do anything. HWMBO showed me what it's like in Glasgow. Glad I'm not up there.

Tempted to keep the heating on overnight cos I'm a wuss

Comment

The snow here has been coming in fits and starts, but has started settling again on the pavements and gardens, though only a very thin layer so far. Forecast is that it will possibly continue until lunchtime tomorrow, and then start up again in the evening

No telly tonight other than a bit of South African security guard stuff whilst dining. Instead, I've read a bit of Railway Adventures and Anecdotes from 1888, and then Sam Pepys' activities for September 1664

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Bin trundled. Just general refuse as the recycling has plenty of room yet.

Effin cold out! Snowing. Not enough to do anything. HWMBO showed me what it's like in Glasgow. Glad I'm not up there.

Tempted to keep the heating on overnight cos I'm a wuss
            Not every man in Glasgow has their willy out. Well maybe they do?

Comment

Morning all. I decided to wait before posting or I would have had to resurrect the insomnia thread....

Comment

Morning.

The hole people are back working.

They left at 8pm yesterday.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Maybe they get a working-in-snow bonus?
                  I think their company gets fined if the local authority discovers they have gone over and they are charged by the day.

As there are councillors everywhere I suspect they know...

Or I could tell them due to the dangerous driving it is causing.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Underfloor heating been on the blink for 2 days. Diverter valve motor has managed to wind itself off into plastic oblivion.

Girl cat not happy that "her floor" is not at the prerequisite temperature.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      Underfloor heating been on the blink for 2 days. Diverter valve motor has managed to wind itself off into plastic oblivion.

Girl cat not happy that "her floor" is not at the prerequisite temperature.
                      I hope she makes up for it by lying on you?

Comment

Working...
                      X