• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Plenty of room to spread out!

I want a McDonalds....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      HWMBO is 6'3" so he'd be more of a table than a foot stool

I must admit I still remember a friend of ours admitting to breaking the table with her partner. She blushed beetroot when we discovered.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Towels have been draped over the clotheshorse in front of the fire, BTW

Comment

Can't believe one day after shredding loads of documents the pile starts again....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Walk briskly (~15m22s/mile) walked, green ring closed

Couple of police cars parked blocking half of the narrow pavement a few doors up. No signs of a recent RTC this time, so I assume they're paying someone a home visit

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Lots of aerial activity today, the chem trails must have been getting too thin.

Some of it was big, too, from the racket it was making above the clouds.

This one looks like it's having fun:

CRIMSON1 Flight Tracking and History - FlightAware
              They were practising how to draw rude/silly pictures

Comment

One for the list of things I didn't expect to be doing today: helping a historian who was trying to confirm the story of Samuel Pepys secretly knocking one out whilst attending chapel in the presence of the Queen on Christmas Eve 1667, by photographing the relevant page in his diary and tweeting it to her

https://twitter.com/NickFitz/status/1357035133040275463

Comment

Nice freshly-made chicken casserole for tea

Comment

Having had my tea I was taking the daily pills that have to be taken after food, or that I always forget to take until I'm taking those ones after food, and realised I might have forgotten to renew my prescription prepayment certificate

Checking online, I found I had indeed forgotten to renew it, so I did, backdating it to the expiry date of the old one

And then I realised that it expired a couple of days after I last collected my prescription, so I should have set the start date to today and got nearly a month extra

Comment

And when checking emails to see what the expiry date was, I found an email from this afternoon notifying me that my CUK PM inbox was full, so I had to download them (for archival purposes) and delete a load. So if the denizen who tried to PM me this afternoon wants to try again, they should find it open again now

Comment

Working...
                      X