• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all.

Another lovely looking day. Clear sky, dry. We are at today's high of 5 degrees. There's a chance of rain around 4pm. Barometer up to 1016 mBar.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    First bionic hand with a sense of touch, for use outside a lab, is unveiled in Rome 2018

Comment

Another lovely looking day. Clear sky, dry.
      Lucky sod. It's all grey here, yet again.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Afternoon.

Sky is grey and rain is forecast.

5 degrees...

All quiet on the western front...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Hmmm. In the wake of those Huawei security concerns, am I the only one to be suspicious that Fizzy Knickers, who keeps CUK going, goes to the Chinese quite so often?
          I bet he orders by 5G...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Afternoon all.

Another lovely looking day. Clear sky, dry. We are at today's high of 5 degrees. There's a chance of rain around 4pm. Barometer up to 1016 mBar.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
            First bionic hand with a sense of touch, for use outside a lab, is unveiled in Rome 2018
            Will tomorrow's fact be "teenage boy caught in Rome misusing bionic hand"?

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day out, with occasional rain showers

Currently 4°C and 1008/1016mB, and apparently the rain might turn to snow later tonight before fizzling out completely

Comment

The rain forecast for 4 pm has started. It's quite enthusiastic.

HWMBO and I have been catching up on the Darts ahead of this evening's final.

He's now left me to watch the final RI Christmas lecture while he preps the rendang that will be dinner one day next week.

Having had almost a week of lovely lie ins and lazy mornings I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  The rain forecast for 4 pm has started. It's quite enthusiastic.

HWMBO and I have been catching up on the Darts ahead of this evening's final.

He's now left me to watch the final RI Christmas lecture while he preps the rendang that will be dinner one day next week.

Having had almost a week of lovely lie ins and lazy mornings I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.

wassat??

does he have a rendang recipe I can have?
                  I looooooooooove rendang.
                  I really miss NL for all the indonesian cafes and takeaways.

Comment

Sky getting very very dark...

Comment

Where is the storm???

Comment

Working...
                      X