• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    drivel?

Comment

Checks clock.

Morning all!

I do love a lie in.

It's a dry and sunny morning, wispy cloud about. Currently 3 degrees and it'll get to 5 later. No prospect of rain. Barometer up to 1003 mBar.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
      Former prima ballerina, Darcy Bussell, is awarded a Damehood in the Queen's New Year Honours list 2017

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post

Hello covbob! Hope you're ok and had a nice crimbo

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day now, though it was sunny earlier. Everywhere looks very damp, but I'm not sure if it's actually been raining

Currently a mere 2°C out there, and unlikely to improve; pressure is 991 v. 999mB.

Sainsbury's delivery is due between two and three, but they were early last week, which means I now have to start waiting for them earlier in case they're early again

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Awesome set. Many thanks.

I bumped the thread too.
              Thanks Scourer

Comment

Sainsbury's delivery arrived about halfway through the appointed hour

This meant I had a nice fresh sesame bloomer, so lunch was the rest of the chateaubriand, sliced and very quickly reheated in the frying pan, on sesame bloomer which had been lightly fried on the inside. Very tasty and a nice mix of soft squidgy bread outside and crunchy within

I also got a wholemeal loaf but I'm not sure there's room for it in the freezer. I need to go through rearranging everything to try and get enough space coalesced.

Comment

Walk walked.
                  Cheese tomato onion and anchovy toasties. Burned cheese of course!
                  Bicycle now has new hydraulic brakes and bottom bracket. I definitely enjoy the spannering more than the riding.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Afternoon.

Housework is tedious, though not as tedious as the education secretary of state ....
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yesterday's laundry has been put away

And the recycling bin was full so that was taken for a festive trundle, as collection is a day early again this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X