• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Copying System'........................................... ......
    1hr 35mins and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Had a shower and thought I'd have to put off going for a walk so my hair could dry. But of course I had a haircut the other week, so less than twenty minutes later it's pretty much dry

It'll make a nice change to amble around out there while there's still some light left
      Walk walked, green ring closed

Not such a long one today, as I had some credit for going to the Co-op earlier

Average rate of progress was 15'14" per mile

Comment

DONE!
        2 fecking hours.
        I'll have a beer to celebrate, i think

Comment

Afternoon or is it evening.

Watching Sound of Music and puzzled why it isn't Easter...
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Soup progress: the veg (leeks, carrots, parsnips, onions) have been extracted and blended. The thigh bones, once also extracted, proved to have a very large amount of meat still attached which has fallen to bits beautifully; the rest of the meat has also been chopped up and added to the mix. And I chucked the bones back in, just in case there's any further flavour to be extracted therefrom. Plenty more salt and pepper also added.

Back on the lowest slow cooker setting, and should be ready in four hours or so

Comment

Now getting stuck into the Family Circle biscuit assortment, which I got because these days my family tend to go for fancy biscuits from places like M&S and Waitrose, and I decided I wanted the normal ones we used to get when I was a kid

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                In other news, the barometer continues to fall, reaching 975 mBar currently.
                We're on 960mB, or 968mB adjusted for height above sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

My Hills are still Alive. Watching on catch-up.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    We're on 960mB, or 968mB adjusted for height above sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Irrespective of light levels, I tend to say evening starts at 6pm. Other opinions are available.

Comment

Working...
                      X