• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Apparently they decided the increase in cases meant was too urgent to leave the announcement till Wednesday, so it starts at 00:01 on Wednesday instead

They have also changed the rules on frequency of changing their minds from 2 weeks down to one, thus meaning London could be released from lockdown on 23/12.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      They have also changed the rules on frequency of changing their minds from 2 weeks down to one, thus meaning London could be released from lockdown on 23/12.
      Whether it is or not depends on whether senior government figures think they can get away with flouting the rules over Christmas without being caught by the Daily Mail

Comment

Oh, bedding wash on BTW

Comment

Refuse has been prepped ready to put outside. It's currently raining so probably not the best time to put the cardboard out (too much to fit into RBKC's recycling bags so it's all wedged into a box). Will see how the weather shapes up as the evening progresses. I may leave it to the morning.

Comment

Dammit! I missed another huge box and some polystyrene. Complete recycling reorg now required

Good job I hadn't put out anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Dammit! I missed another huge box and some polystyrene. Complete recycling reorg now required

Good job I hadn't put out anything yet.
              Note that you can't recycle polystyrene - it has to go in general waste

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Note that you can't recycle polystyrene - it has to go in general waste
                  I know. I have a bin bag full of non-recyclable packaging.

Comment

Watching this month's The Sky at Night, looking at the past decade of astronomy. Also discovered that Jupiter and Saturn are moving ever closer this month and will reach a conjunction on the 21st, roughly in time for winter solstice.

They're quite low in the sky, over to the west. According to my sky map app they're below the horizon at the moment but will rise up as the evening progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Watching this month's The Sky at Night, looking at the past decade of astronomy. Also discovered that Jupiter and Saturn are moving ever closer this month and will reach a conjunction on the 21st, roughly in time for winter solstice.

They're quite low in the sky, over to the west. According to my sky map app they're below the horizon at the moment but will rise up as the evening progresses.
                      I think I read something about that. Now, where could it have been… Oh, I remember:

Comment

Working...
                      X