• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk was walked at a brisk pace. Boerewors roll x 2 scoffed on my return.

Afternoon spent troubleshooting the Dev virtual environment for intermittent fault - so intermittent that it never recurred. Trawling logs manually is oh so 2005....

Fire on.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Phoned the parentals as today would have been my Nan's 99th birthday and I wanted to check on my Dad.

They're both still mad as several boxes of frogs so all is well there. Warmed them up for the potential that I may not be able to visit on the 19th if London goes into Tier 3.

Dinner was a hotdog in a sub roll. I thought I had proper hot dog finger rolls but, no. A bit too much bread but it was tasty enough with lots of yellow sriracha on it.

Watching Hospital episode 5.

In excellent news, the sofa is due to be picked up tomorrow at 12

Comment

Had my Mum on the phone earlier. She's ordered a beef tenderloin joint to be delivered to me from this Scottish butcher she uses, arriving shortly before Christmas

And as it wasn't yet at the price to qualify for free delivery, she then added a bunch of other stuff until it was: sausage rolls, sirloin steaks, and she couldn't remember what else

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Had my Mum on the phone earlier. She's ordered a beef tenderloin joint to be delivered to me from this Scottish butcher she uses, arriving shortly before Christmas

And as it wasn't yet at the price to qualify for free delivery, she then added a bunch of other stuff until it was: sausage rolls, sirloin steaks, and she couldn't remember what else
          I bet she spent more bringing it up to the free delivery order level than the delivery would have cost

What a shame...

Comment

Joy, tomorrow will require a conversation with lawyers (nothing serious, just a complexity I was hoping to avoid).
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just read an interesting link on Facebook that I have forwarded on to Mr F, the keeper of Monday Links.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Joy, tomorrow will require a conversation with lawyers (nothing serious, just a complexity I was hoping to avoid).
                MrsEek finally making you join the BP club?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  My calendar just popped up a reminder that I should set off for the CUK Christmas Do real soon now… must be left over from the 2016 event, as that was on the 9th
                  4 years ago today

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tea has been chicken casserole (out of the freezer, from early November) with chips and peas. Very tasty it was

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      I bet she spent more bringing it up to the free delivery order level than the delivery would have cost

What a shame...

Indeed; I assume her attitude is that she'd rather spend the money on me than on a delivery charge, even if it's more

Comment

Working...
                      X